Aquatic Newt Build and Journal

Fluval U1 and then I have a little airbubbler with a sponge filter on it because I was getting biofilm with the filter alone.

In a different newt tank I tried using intank filters for a bit including the U1 but I was never happy with the job they did.

You can try just using the sponge filter, or use a small canister with a ball valve. The later requires you to make or modify a top to use the lily pipes. That is obviously my preference, but I have a good amount of diy ability. You can also drill the tank and install bulkheads and use a canister filter if that makes it easier.

In a different newt tank I tried using intank filters for a bit including the U1 but I was never happy with the job they did.

You can try just using the sponge filter, or use a small canister with a ball valve. The later requires you to make or modify a top to use the lily pipes. That is obviously my preference, but I have a good amount of diy ability. You can also drill the tank and install bulkheads and use a canister filter if that makes it easier.
That sounds very complicated for me haha I will opt for the sponge filters haha

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sera: @Clareclare, +2
    Back